UCSL Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022 for Technician Apprentice | Freshers | 10th/ITI Pass | Last Date: 20 September 2022 | Apply Now |
UCSL Cochin Shipyard Recruitment
About US :- Udupi Cochin Shipyard Limited (UCSL), Malpe in Karnataka State is a wholly owned subsidiary company of Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) Cochin Shipyard was incorporated in the year 1972 as a fully owned Government of India company. In the last three decades the company has emerged as a forerunner in the Indian Shipbuilding & Ship repair industry. This yard can build and repair the largest vessels in India.
Organisation Name :- Udupi Cochin Shipyard Limited (UCSL)
Position :- Technician Apprentice
Job Location :- Udupi
Salary :- Rs. 8,000/
No. Of Post :- 15
• Diesel Mechanics/Bench Fitters/Instrume : 08 Posts
• Electricians : 03 Posts
• I T Technicians / Computer Networking – 02 Posts
• Plumbers : 02 Posts
• Pass in X standard
• Pass in ITI in the concerned trade (National Trade Certificate (NTC)
Experience :- Freshers
Age Limit :- Born on or before 27 August 2004
Selection Process UCSL Cochin Shipyard Recruitment : –
• Short-listing of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the prescribed qualification applicable to the respective trades. In case, same percentage of marks is secured by more than one candidate in prescribed qualification, relative merit shall be decided based on seniority in age.
• Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through the registered email Id and will have to appear for verification of following certificates:-
• Print out of online application form (possessing unique registration number) duly signed,
• Original certificates towards proof of age, qualification, caste, disability (if any) etc
• Self attested copies of all certificates.
• On successful completion of certificate verification to ascertain eligibility requirements, the applicants shall be provisionally considered for selection against the notified seats in the order of merit, subject to Medical fitness. Selected candidates shall execute Apprenticeship contract agreement through https://apprenticeshipindia.gov.in
Application Fee :- Nil
Applicants should fill in the application form (Annexure I&II) with recent passport size photograph pasted and e-mail the scanned copies of signed application form along with supporting documents to the e-mail id email@example.com on or before 20 September 2022.
For More Details & Application Form :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.