South Central Railway Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Trade Apprentice | 548 Posts | Last Date : 03rd June 2023 |
South Central Railway Recruitment
Regarding US :- South Central Railway The Great Indian Peninsular (GIP) Railway, came into existence on April 16, 1853, when the first train on the Indian Sub-continent steamed off from Mumbai to Thane, a modest stretch of only 33 kms. Central Railway was carved out of erstwhile GIP Railway on November 5, 1951.Central Railway covers a large part of the state of Maharashtra and parts of North-Eastern Karnataka and Southern Madhya Pradesh. It is a system with a network of 3905.47 route kilometres and 5975.33 track kilometres linking 477 stations in five divisions i.e Mumbai, Pune, Bhusawal, Nagpur and Solapur.
Association Name :- South Central Railway
- Trade Apprentice.
South Central Railway Job State (Location) :- Bilaspur .
Total Vacancies :- 548 Posts.
Payment (Salary) :- As Per Apprentice Act.
Eligibility (Qualification) :- ITI Pass in Relevant Trades.
South Central Railway Selection Process :- Merit Basis.
South Central Railway Age Limit :-
- General : 15 to 24 Years.
Upper age limit is relaxable by :
• For OBC Candidates : 3 Years.
• For SC/ST Candidates : 5 Years.
• For PH Candidates : 10 Years.
South Central Railway Application Fees :-
• Rs.100/- (Non-refundable)
• No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
Important Dates :-
• Opening Date : 3rd May 2023.
• Closing Date : 03rd June 2023.
How to Apply South Central Railway :- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online on or 03rd June 2023.
Important Links :-
South Central Railway Recruitment 2023 for Apprentice | ITI | 427 Posts | Last Date: 03 June 2022 |
South Central Railway Recruitment
South East Central Railway Recruitment : In recognition to persistent public demands, a new Railway Zone, with its Headquarters at Bilaspur, was inaugurated by Hon’ble Prime Minister of India, Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee on 20th Sep’ 1998 One of 18 railway zonal regions in India is South East Central Railway. The headquarter is located in Bilaspur and other division offices in Nagpur, Bilaspur, and Raipur.The South East Central Railway zone was incorporated on 20 September 1998. The regional hub of the South East Central Railway zone is located in Bilaspur railway station. Mumbai-Howrah and Mumbai-Katni-Bilaspur rail lines will be the main lines under SECR Zone.
Organisation Name :- South East Central Railway (SECR)
Position / No. Of Post :- 427
- Fitter – 183 Posts
- Carpenter – 56 Posts
- Welder – 85 Posts
- COPA – 50 Posts
- Electrician – 160 Posts
- Stenographer(English)/ Secretarial Assistant – 15 Posts
- Plumber – 45 Posts
- Painter – 59 Posts
- Wireman – 60 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic – 6 Posts
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance – 10 Posts
- Diesel Mechanic – 122 Posts
- Upholsterer (Trimmer) – 6 Posts
- Driver-cum-Mechanic (Light Motor Vehicle) – 5 Posts
- Machinist – 30 Posts
- Digital Photographer – 2 Posts
- Turner – 20 Posts
- Dental Laboratory Technician – 5 Posts
- Hospital waste management Technician – 5 Posts
- Health Sanitary Inspector – 5 Posts
- Gas Cutter – 15 Posts
- Stenographer(Hindi) – 15 Posts
- Cable Jointer – 3 Posts
- Mason – 18 Posts
- Fitter – 33 Posts
- Welder – 9 Posts
- Carpenter – 12 Posts
- Painter – 5 Posts
- Turner – 2 Posts
- Secretarial Practice – 3 Posts
- Candidates should have completed 10th standard under 10+2 of education or its equivalent with minimum 50% of marks. Applicant should have completed ITI course from recognized University.
Experience :- Freshers
Age Limit :-
- Apprentice – 15 years
Upper age is relexable by:
- For OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- For PH Candidates: 10 Years
Salary :- As per provisions of Apprentice Act. 1961
Job Location :– Nagpur, Motibagh
Selection Process :-
The selection process will be based on basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who applied. Merit list will be prepared with matriculation mark and ITI Marks. If 2 candidates got same mark then candidates with older age will preferred.
Application Fee :- Nil
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 03 June 2022.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.