Oil India Limited Recruitment 2023 | Technician | 10th, ITI, Diploma Pass | Last Date :- 07th – 12th August 2023 |
Oil India Limited Recruitment
Oil India Limited Recruitment :- Oil India Limited (OIL) a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking is the pioneer and second largest national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan India presence and growing global footprint. OIL is set to conquer newer horizons of all-round growth and excellence. It is engaged in exploration, production and transportation of crude oil, natural gas and production of LPG with its Field Headquarters (FHQ) at Duliajan, Dibrugarh, Assam. The company’s In-Country operations are spread over the areas in the states of Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Tripura, Nagaland, Odisha, Andhra Pradesh and Rajasthan and offshore areas in Andaman, Kerala-Konkan and KG shallow waters.
OIL operates a 1157 Km long crude oil pipeline from Digboi, Assam to Barauni in Bihar and a 660 Kms long product pipeline from Numaligarh Refinery to Siliguri. Besides having a PanIndia presence.
Association Name :- Oil India Limited (OIL)
Job State Location :- Across India.
Monthly Salary :-
- Rs. 16,640/- to 19,500/- pm
Total Vacancies :- 69 Posts
- 10th, ITI, Diploma Pass
Age Range :-
• Minimum Age Limit : 18 Years.
• Maximum Age Limit (Grade III & VII) : 30 Years.
• Maximum Age Limit (Grade V) : 35 Years.
• Age Relaxation as per Govt. rules.
Oil India Limited Recruitment Selection Process :-
- Computer Based Test : 02 Hours
- English Language & General Knowledge/Awareness and Questions on Oil India Limited : 20% Question.
- Reasoning, Arithmetic/Numerical & Mental Ability : 20% Question.
- Relevant Branch Technical Questions : 60% Question.
Important Dates :-
• Closing Date :- 12th August 2023.
Examination Fees :-
• General, OBC : Rs. 200/-
• SC/ST/EWS/PwBD/Ex-servicemen : Rs. 0/-
How to Apply For Oil India Limited Recruitment :-
All interested students can apply from the official website of CIMFR from 07th to 12th August 2023.
Important Links :-
Note :- Please Read All Information & Notification. mysarkarinaukri.co will not be responsible for any problem & Risk.