IISc Recruitment 2022 for Junior Engineer | Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma | 07 Posts | Last date: 26 May 2022
IISc Recruitment The Indian Institute of Science is a public, deemed, research university for higher education and research in science, engineering, design, and management. It is located in Bangalore, in the Indian state of Karnataka. The Institute began with only two departments: General and Applied Chemistry and Electro-Technology. The first Director, Morris W Travers began the task of organizing the Institute shortly after his arrival in India at the end of 1906. Travers began the construction of the main building, which is one of Bangalore´s landmarks today.
Organisation Name :- Indian Institute of Science
Position :- Junior Engineer
No. Of Post :- 07
Junior Engineer (Civil):
- Bachelor’s Degree or 3 year Diploma in Civil with minimum 55% of marks or its equivalent grade from a recognized University.
Junior Engineer (Electrical):
- Bachelor’s Degree or 3 year Diploma in Electrical with minimum 55% of marks or its equivalent grade from a recognized University.
- 3 years of experience in handling large construction projects. Candidates should have handled projects having total project cost of Rs. 150.00 lakhs during the last 3 years. The individual value of projects having project cost of Rs. 50.00 lakhs and above will only be considered for arriving at the figure of Rs. 150.00 lakhs.
Age Limit (as on 26.05.2022) :-
- Junior Engineer -35 Years.
Salary :- Rs.35,400/-
Job Location :- Bangalore
Selection Process IISc Recruitment :-
- Selection – Based solely on the job-oriented aptitude test (100% weightage). The Written Aptitude Test will be a computer based MCQ test.
Application Fee :-
- For SC/ST, PWD, Ex-service personnel, Transgender and women candidates – Rs.50/-
- For Others – Rs.
How to Apply IISc Recruitment 2022
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online on the official website of IISc given below on or before 26 May 2022.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.