VNIT Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Technician/Senior Technician | 45 Posts | Last Date : 02th January 2023 |
About US :- Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology Nagpur (VNIT) is a public technical university located in the central India city of Nagpur, Maharashtra. Established in 1960, the institute is among 31 National Institutes of Technology (NITs) in the country. In 2007, the institute was conferred with the status of Institute of National Importance by the National Institutes of Technology, Science Education and Research Act, 2007 (27 of 2007) of the Parliament of India with all other NITs. Formerly known as Visvesvaraya Regional College of Engineering (VRCE), the institute is named in the honor of an eminent engineer, planner and statesman Sir M. Visvesvaraya. The Institute awards Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral degrees in engineering, technology, architecture and science for which the entry is through the JEE (Main), GATE, JAM, CSIR-UGC NET, etc.
Organization Name :- Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur (VNIT)
Positions :- Technician/Senior Technician
Job Location :- Nagpur, Maharashtra
• Technician : PB-1+GP ₹ 2000 (Pay Level 3)
• Senior Technician : PB-1+GP ₹ 2400 (Pay Level 4).
Total Vacancies :- 45 Posts
• Technician : 30 Posts
• Senior Technician : 15 Posts
Technician/Senior Technician :
• Senior secondary (10+2) with Science from a Government recognized board with at least 60% marks. OR
• Senior secondary (10+2) from a Government recognized board with at least 50% marks and ITI Course of one year or higher duration in appropriate trade. OR
• Secondary (10) with at least 60% marks and ITI Certificate of 2 years duration in appropriate trade. OR
• Diploma in Engineering of three year’s duration in relevant field from a Government recognized Polytechnic Institute.
Age Limit :-
• Technician : Not exceeding 27 Years
• Senior Technician : Not exceeding 33 Years
Period of Probation :- 1 Year
VNIT Selection Process :-
• The shortlisted candidates (as per the list displayed on institute website) will have to appear for both Written Test and Skill Test on scheduled date(s) and time.
Application Fees :-
• General/OBC-NCL Candidates : Rs. 400
• SC/ST/PWD/EWS : No Fees
How to Apply :-
The Online Prescribed Application Form duly completed in all respect can be submitted for individual post in following three steps :
• Step 1 : Payment of Application Fees, if applicable.
• Step 2 : The link for registration & final Submission of Online Prescribed Application Form with all relevant details will be available on VNIT Website till 27th December 2022.
• Step 3 : Hard copies of online submitted prescribed application form for each post duly filled in along with self-attested Xerox copies of all testimonials/ documents and the receipt of application fees paid (if any) should reach on or before 05.00 PM on 2nd January 2023 by Hand / Post to The Registrar, Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, South Ambazari Road, Nagpur 440010.
Postal Address :-
The Registrar, Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, South Ambazari Road, Nagpur – 440010.
Important Dates :-
• Last date for receipt of online applications: 27th December 2022
• Last date for receipt of hard copy of online applications: 02nd January 2023) up to 5.00 PM
Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here
More jobs :- Click Here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.