UCIL Recruitment 2023 | Foreman | ITI Pass | 17 Posts | Last Date : 10th April 2023 |
Regarding US :- Uranium Corporation of India Limited was incorporated on 4th October 1967. It is a Public Sector Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy with a special standing at the forefront of Nuclear Power cycle. Fulfilling the requirement of uranium for the Pressurised Heavy Water Reactors, UCIL plays a very significant role in nuclear power generation of the country.
Association Name :- Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)
- Laboratory Assistant
Job State (Location) :- Jharkhand.
Monthly Salary :- Rs.46,020/- pm.
No. Of Post :- 17 Posts
- ITI Pass in Relevant Trades
UCIL Recruitment Selection Process :-
• The selection process includes Written Test/Interview Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test and/or interview.
Examination Fee :- Not Disclosed.
How to Apply for UCIL Recruitment :-
Typed application giving full details as per the prescribed ‘Application Format’ along with a recent passport size photograph, self attested copies of matriculation certificate for Date of birth and all relevant Documents such as Educational Qualification, ualifications, Experience, caste certificate and Medical Certificate Applicable for physically handicapped candidates only should reach to the Gen. Manager(Inst./Pers.&IRs./CP) at the address given below on or before 10.04.2023. ‘Application Format’ can be downloaded from our website ‘www.uraniumcorp.in.
Postal Address :-
Gen.Manager (Inst./Pers.&IRs./CP),Uranium Corporation of India Limited, (A Government of India Enterprise),P.O. Jaduguda Mines,Distt.- Singhbhum East,Jharkhand – 832 102.
Important Links :-
- Notification :- Click Here
- Official Website :- Click Here
UCIL Recruitment 2022 for Trade Apprentices | 10th/ITI Pass | Last Date: 30 November 2022 | Apply Now |
About US :- Uranium Corporation of India Limited was incorporated on 4th October 1967. It is a Public Sector Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy with a special standing at the forefront of Nuclear Power cycle. Fulfilling the requirement of uranium for the Pressurised Heavy Water Reactors, UCIL plays a very significant role in nuclear power generation of the country.
Organisation Name :- Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)
Position :- ITI Trade Apprentices
Job Location :- Purbi Singhbhum
• The minimum rate of stipend per month payable to apprentices shall be followed [Rule 11 of Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 is relevant
No. Of Post :- 239
• Fitter – 80 Posts
• Electrician – 80 Posts
• Welder [Gas & Electric] – 40 Posts
• Turner/Machinist – 12 Posts
• Instrument Mechanic – 05 Posts
• Diesel/Mech. MV – 12 Posts
• Carpenter – 05 Posts
• Matric/Std. X pass and ITI pass in relevant Trade from NCVT [National Council for Vocational Training].
Experience :- Freshers
Age Limit as on (30.11.2022) :-
• Minimum 18 years
• Maximum 25 years
• Relaxation in upper age limits as per Government guidelines by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC NCL candidates.
Selection Process UCIL Recruitment 2022 :-
• Selection of the candidates will be on merit basis i.e. on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in I T I.
Application Fee :- Nil
How to Apply UCIL Recruitment :-
All the interested and eligible candidates should enroll in NAPS portal and apply for this position through online on or before 30 November 2022.
Important Links :-
Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here
Official Website :- Click Here
More jobs :- Click Here
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.