Power Grid Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | ITI, Diploma, BE Pass | Last Date :- 31st July 2023 |
Power Grid Recruitment
About US :- POWERGRID a ‘Maharatna’ Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, co-ordination, supervision and control over complete Inter-State Transmission System and operation of national & regional power grids. POWERGRID, requires eligible experienced personnel for its Consultancy Project- Comprehensive Transmission & Distribution (T&D) Scheme in the state of Arunachal Pradesh under North Eastern Region.
Organisation Name :- Power Grid
Job State (Location) :- Across India.
Monthly Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter.
No. Of Post :- Not Disclosed.
- Candidates should be passed B.E, B.Tech, Diploma, ITI, Degree.
Selection Process Power Grid Recruitment :-
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the prescribed qualification applicable to the respective trade.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through the registered email id.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for verification of documents. NO TA/DA shall be paid for verification of documents.
- On successful completion of document verification, submission of medical certificate in prescribed format and the execution of Apprenticeship contract agreement, the candidates’ letter of engagement shall be issued.
How to Apply :-
All Interested and Eligible Candidates can Apply through online by using official website on or before 31st july 2023.
Important Links :-
More jobs :- Click Here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.