OHPC Recruitment 2023 | Technical | 10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma, B.Com | 177 Posts Last Date: 14th September 2023 |
About Association :- Consequent to the reform in power sector in Odisha, Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Ltd. (OHPC) was incorporated in 21 st April 1995 under the companies Act 1956. Its objective are:To acquire, establish, operate, maintain, renovate, modernize in the State of Odisha and else while hydro electric generating stations, thermal and nuclear electric generating stations and any other electric generating stations based on any non-conventional sources of energy.To carry on the business of purchasing, selling, importing, exporting, producing, trading, manufacturing or otherwise dealing in hydro electric power, thermal and nuclear electric power based on any non-conventional sources of energy.
Job Location :- Odisha.
- TNEs :- Rs. 22,700/-pm
- MTs :- Rs. 50,000/-pm
- DETs :- Rs. 40,000/-pm
No. Of Post :- 177 Posts
Education :- B.Com, Diploma, ITI, 12th, 10th.
Experience :- Freshers.
Age Limit :-
- TNEs: 18 – 38 Years
- MTs: 21 – 38 Years
- DETs: 18 – 38 Years
- Upper age limit prescribed above relaxable by 05 ( Five ) years for candidates belonging to SC / ST / SEBC / Women / Ex – Serviceman and by 10 ( ten ) years for PWDS whose permanent disability is 40 % or more . Persons with disabilities ( PWD ) belonging to SC / STY SEBC categories are eligible for cumulative age relaxation benefit upto 25 years .
Selection Process OHPC Recruitment : –
- Eligible candidates will be called for Computer Based Test Comprising 120 Multiple Choice Questions ( MCQs ) divided in two parts i.e. Part – l : 40 questions from General Aptitude- Quantitative Aptitude , Reasoning , English , General Awareness etc. & Part – II : 80 questions from subject knowledge in the respective discipline . The candidates shall secure 01 mark for each correct answer & there will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer . The duration of the CBT will be 02 hours .
- Candidates qualifying in the written test ( CBT ) shall be shortlisted for Document verification at Bhubaneswar.
- The offer of appointment shall be issued to the selected candidates purely on the basis of merit .
Application Fee OHPC Recruitment : –
- UR / SEBC candidates are required to pay a non – refundable fee of Rs.500/-
- Candidate belongs to Scheduled Caste ( SC ) / Scheduled Tribe ( ST ) of Odisha and PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee .
- Candidates shall be required to make the payment of fees while filling up online application either through on – line or off – line mode.
How to Apply OHPC Recruitment : –
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 14th September 2023.
Important Dates :-
- Online Registration & Payment of application Fee :- 17th August 2023.
- Last date for payment of the application fee (Online) :- 14th September 2023.
- Last date for submission of online Applications in complete shape :- 14th September 2023.
Important Links :-
Note :- Please Read All Information & Notification. mysarkarinaukri.co will not be responsible for any problem & Risk.