Northern Railway Recruitment 2023 | 23 Posts | 10th, 12th, ITI Pass | Last Date : 28 January 2023 |
Northern Railway Recruitment
Regarding US :- Northern Railway, the Jewel Set in the Crown of Indian Railways, has embarked on the mission to vanquish distances and create its own metaphor of existence. Formally established in the year 1952,Northern Railway Recruitment it remains the largest zone in terms of route Kilometers, even after the re-organization of the Indian Railways into 16 zones. Northern Railway now comprises of 5 Divisions-Ambala, Delhi, Ferozpur, Lucknow and Moradabad.
Association Name :- Northern Railway
Position :- Group C , Group D.
Job Location :- New Delhi.
• Group – C :- Level 2 of Pay Matrix 7th CPC.
• Group – D :- Level 1 of Pay Matrix 7th CPC.
Total Vacancies :- 23 Posts.
• Group – C : 05 Posts
• Group – D : 18 Posts.
Eligibility (Qualification) :-
Group – C :-
• Passed 10 + 02 (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized Board. 50% is not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ST/ExSM and to those candidates who possess qualification higher than intermediate such as graduation/Post graduation, are exempted from minimum 50% marks criteria.
• For Technical Posts : Matriculation/SSLC plus ITI from recognized institutions of NCVT /SCVT (OR) Matriculation/SSLC plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship.
Group – D :
• 10th Pass or ITI or equivalent or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
• Scouting Qualification :- a) A President Scouts/Guide/Rover/Ranger orHimalaya Wood Badge (HWB) holder in any section. (b) Should have been an active member of a Scoutsorganization for the last 5 years. The Certificateof Activeness should be as per Annexure. (c) Should have attended two events at National level OR All Indian Railway’s level and Two events at State level.
Age Limit Northern Railway :- 18 to 30 years.
Selection Process Northern Railway :-
- Online Test (CBT)
- Skill Test
- Medical Test
- Document Verification
Application Fee for Northern Railway :-
• General, OBC : 500/-
• SC/ST : Rs. 250/-
How to Apply Northern Railway :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 28 January 2023 .
Important Dates :-
• Start of Online Application :- 28 December 2022.
• Closing of Online Application :- 28 January 2023.
• Date of Online Written Examination :- 10 February 2023.
Important Links :-
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.