NIV Recruitment 2022 for Trade Apprentices || ITI Pass | Fresher’s | 31 Posts | Last Date: 20 May 2022 ||
NIV Recruitment : The National Institute of Virology is one of the major Institutes of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). It was established at Pune, Maharashtra State in 1952 as Virus Research Centre (VRC) under the auspices of the ICMR and the Rockefeller Foundation (RF), USA. It was an outcome of the global programme of the RF for investigating the Arthropod Borne viruses. Since the studies on arboviruses and their arthropod vectors involve most of the basic principles and techniques of general virology, entomology and zoology, these viruses were also considered to be an ideal group, to begin with, for intensive training and research in virology in our country. The RF withdrew its support in 1967 and since then the Institute is entirely funded by the ICMR
Organisation Name :- National Institute of Virology (NIV)
Position :- Trade Apprentices
No. Of Post :- 31
- Electrician- 08 Posts
- Plumber – 02 Posts
- Air Mechanic (Refrigerator Condition) – 02 Posts
- Programming & Systems Administration Assistant (PASAA) – 13 Posts
- Carpenter – 02 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – 02 Posts
- information Technology (ICTSM) Communication Management System – 02 Posts
- ITI pass out students from recognized Institutions
Experience :- Freshers
Age Limit :- As per provisions of Apprentice Act. 1961.
- 8,665/- and Rs. 9,770/- per month as applicable
Job Location :- Pune
Selection Process NIV Recruitment :-
Shortlisted candidates will be called for online interview,
- Please do not send hardcopies of application. Applications received only through the abave portal will he accepted. The date of interview will be displayed on NIV website and intimated through email, No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed. Candidates will have to attend the interview on their own expenses.
Application Fee :- Nil
NIV Recruitment 2022 How to Apply :-
Interested eligible candidates are requested to apply online on apprenticeship training pertal https://www.apprenticeshipindin.gov.in on or before 20 May, 2022.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.