NEIST Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Trade/Technician/Graduate Apprentice | 49 Posts | Last Date : 27th January 2023 |
Regarding Us :- North East Institute of Science and Technology (NEIST), Jorhat (formerly Regional Research Laboratory) is a constituent establishment of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), a premier R&D organization of India, which has a chain of laboratories across the country. This laboratory was established in 1961 under the chemical science group of CSIR and originally its main aim was to develop indigenous technologies by utilizing the immense natural resources of northeastern India like Petroleum, Coal, Natural Gas, Minerals, Tea, Microbes, Aromatic and Medicinal plants. Theme of the institute for the year 2020 is “Revitalizing NEIST for Strengthening North East.”
Association Name :- North East Institute of Science and Technology (NEIST)
- Graduate Apprentice
Job State (Location) :- Assam
Monthly Salary :-
• Trade Apprentice : Rs. 7,700/- pm
• Technician Apprentice : Rs. 8,000/- pm
• Graduate Apprentice : Rs. 9,000/- pm.
Total Vacancies :- 49 Posts.
Trade Apprentice :
• ITI in Fitter, Electrician, Carpenter, Draftsman (Civil & Mech.), Mason, Plumber, Welder, COPA
Technician Apprentice :
• Diploma in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical Engineering
Graduate Apprentice :
• Graduate in Mechanical, Chemical Engineering
Age Range :-
• Minimum 21 and Maximum 26 for Graduate Apprentice.
• Minimum 18 and Maximum 24 for Technician Apprentice.
• Minimum 18 and Maximum 23 for ITI Apprentice.
NEIST Recruitment Selection Process :-
• The applicants will be subjected to the short listing by the Selection Team based on the Academic qualification (Marks) and only shortlisted candidates will be called for Offline interview to be held at CSIR-NEIST, Jorhat.
Important Date :-
• Last Date of Sending the Application Through E-Mail is 27th January 2023 to 5 PM.
NEIST How to Apply :-
All Interested & Eligible Candidates must register in the respective portals and submit their scanned copy of their application in the prescribed proforma to e-mail id: email@example.com on or before 27 January 2023.
Note :- Candidate MUST write the Advertisement No and Post Code No in the Subject of the E-MAIL failing which their candidature may be rejected.
Important Links :-
- Official Notification :- Click Here
- Application From :- Click Here
- Association Website :- Click Here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.