MESCOM Recruitment 2022 for Graduate Apprentice/Technician Apprentices | B.E/B.Tech/ Diploma | 183 Posts | Last Date: 10 June 2022 |
MESCOM Recruitment : Mangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited is an Indian electricity supplier to the districts of Karnataka namely Dakshina Kannada, Udupi district, Chickmagalur and Shimoga. It has its headquarters at Mangaluru. The company was formed on June 2002. Karnataka Electricity Board (KEB) which was earlier involved in Transmission & Distribution of electricity in state of Karnataka was corporatised into Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited. Currently KPTCL looks after only Transmission and the Electricity Supply Companies (ESCOM’s) look after distribution The distribution of electricity to last mile or end users is done by this Electricity Supply Companies (ESCOM’s) in the state of Karnataka.
Organisation Name :- Mangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited
Position :- Graduate Apprentice/Technician Apprentices
No. Of Post :- 183
- Graduate Apprentice – 112 Posts
- Technician Apprentices – 71 Posts
- A degree in engineering or technology granted by statutory university. A degree in engineering or technology granted by an institutions empowered to grant such degrees by an act of parliament. A diploma in engineering or technology granted by state council or board of technical education established by a state government in relevant discipline. A diploma in engineering or technology granted by a university in relevant discipline. A diploma in engineering and technology granted by institution recognised by the state government or central government as equivalent to above.
Experience :- Freshers
Age Limit :- As per Govt. Norms
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs.9000/-
- Technician Apprentices – Rs.8000/-
Job Location :- Karnataka
Selection Process :-
- The selection process will be based on % of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification .
Application Fee :- Nil
MESCOM Recruitment :
How to Apply :- All interested and eligible candidates should register in NATS web portal and then apply through on or before 10 June 2022.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
- Online Application starting date – 25.05.2022
- Last date for enrolling in NATS portal in order to apply “Mangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited” – 10.06.2022
- Last date for applying “Mangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited” – 15.06.2022
Declaration of Shortlisted list – 20.06.2022
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.