MANAGE Recruitment 2022 for Director /Technical Assistant/Upper Division Clerk | Degree/Bachelor Degree/Diploma/12th/10th | 07 Posts | Last Date: 22 May 2022
MANAGE Recruitment – MANAGE was established in 1987, as the National Centre for Management of Agricultural Extension at Hyderabad, by the Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Government of India as an autonomous Institute, from which its acronym ‘MANAGE’ is derived. In recognition of its importance and expansion of activities all over the country, its status was elevated to that of a National Institute in 1992 and re-christened to its present name i.e.National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management.
MANAGE is the Indian response to challenges of agricultural extension in a rapidly growing and diverse agriculture sector.
Organisation Name :- National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE)
Position / No. Of Post :- 07
- Director – 02 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) – 01 Post
- Junior Technical Assistant (Network Administration) – 01 Post
- Junior Technical Assistant (Training) – 01 Post
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – 02 Posts
- A First or High Second Class Master’s Degree in Agribusiness Management/ Agricultural Economics/ Agricultural Marketing. Ph.D. in the concerned subject from a recognized university and with a minimum of 10 publication as book/ Research papers / Policy papers. 3. A minimum of 10 years of experience in the relevant area with focus on Training, Teaching, Consultancy and Research out of which 5 years should be in the cadre of Deputy Director/ Associate Professor in the Grade Pay of Rs.9000/- or Pay Matrix of 13A (7th Pay Commission). OR (B) In the event, the candidate is from industry or profession, the following shall be essential:- An outstanding professional with established reputation in the relevant field, who has made significant contributions to the knowledge in the subjects mentioned at (A) above, to be substantiated by credentials.
Upper Division Clerk (UDC):
- A First or High Second Class M.Sc., (Ag.) degree in Agronomy/Soil Science/Agricultural Economics/Agricultural Extension OR Master’s Degree in Public Policy/Behavioral Sciences/Public Administration/Mass Communication/Social Work /Economics/ Information Technology/Computer Applications. Ph.D. in the concerned subject from a recognized university and with a minimum of 10 publication as book/ Research/Policy papers. A minimum of 10 years of experience in the field out of which 5 years should be in the cadre of Dy. Director/Associate Professor in the Grade Pay of Rs.9000/- or Pay Matrix of 13A (7th Pay Commission).
Junior Technical Assistant (Network Administration):
- A Bachelor degree from a recognized University. Speed of 30 wpm in English Typewriting.
Junior Technical Assistant (Training):
- First Class 12th Standard or equivalent with Science and Mathematics subjects from a Government recognized Board with A-Level certificate course Department of Electronics and accreditation or First Class three year Diploma in Electronics or Information Technology or Computer Science from Govt. Institute or Govt. recognised University. or First Class Bachelor Degree in Electronics or Information Technology or Computer Science from a recognized University
Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) :
- Matriculation (10th Class Pass) from a recognized Board; with one of the following: Proficiency in Typewriting, Basic Certificate Course in Computer/ IT.
Experience :- Freshers/Experienced
Age Limit :-
- Director – Up to 50 years
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) – Between 18 to 27 years
- Junior Technical Assistant (Network Administration) – Between 18 to 27 years
- Junior Technical Assistant (Training) – Between 18 to 27 years
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – Between 18 to 27 years
- Director – Rs. 144,200 – 218,200/-
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) – Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-
- Junior Technical Assistant (Network Administration) – Rs. 19,900 -63,200/-
- Junior Technical Assistant (Training) – Rs. 19,900 -63,200/-
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – Rs. 18,000 – 56,900/-
Job Location :- Hyderabad
Selection Process :- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
Application Fee :-
- Group – A – Rs.1000/-
- Group – C – Rs.300/-
How to Apply :- All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the duly filled application form along with required documents through postal on or before 22 May 2022.
Deputy Director (Administration),
National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE),
Rajendranagar, Hyderabad– 500 030.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More Details :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.