Kirkee Cantonment Board Recruitment 2022 for Engineer, Draughtsman, Electrician, Nurse | BE/B.Tech/ BSc/Diploma/ITI | 16 Posts | Last Date: 15 August 2022 |
Kirkee Cantonment Board Recruitment :
About KCB: Kirkee could be considered an Indian Army base, along with an ordnance factory consisting of two ammunition factories, a Military Vehicle Depot (Central Armed Forces Vehicle Depot, CAFVD) and the Military Dairy Farm.Its borders are flanked by two other large army establishments—the College of Military Engineering at Dapodi and the Bombay Engineering Group.
Kirkee Cantonment Board Recruitment 2022
It also has a war cemetery (Kirkee War Cemetery) and a war memorial. It has a large market—Kirkee Bazaar—and a railway station which was connected to the Ammunition Factory, but which link was shut down in the 1960s. Kirkee had a large number of open areas which were converted by CAFVD into playing fields for both Field Hockey and soccer (Football), with as many as four of the former and two of the latter, thereby becoming a bastion of hockey.
Organisation Name :- Kirkee Cantonment Board
No. Of Post :- 16
• Engineer (Civil)– 02 Posts
• Engineer (Civil) – 03 Posts
• Draughtsman – 01 Post
• Electrician – 02 Post
• Staff Nurse – 08 Posts
Kirkee Cantonment Board Recruitment 2022 Qualification :-
Asst. Engineer (Civil)
• Possess Degree in Civil Engineering or Civil and Rural Engineering or Urban and Rural Engineering or Architecture or Construction Technology or Urban Planning of Recognised University or equivalent qualifiction
Desired Addl. Qualification:
• Candidates possessing qualification in Auto CAD/ Survey/ Town Planning from Government recognized institute/
• Possess three years Diploma in Civil Engineering or Civil and Rural Engineering or Urban and Rural Engineering or Architecture or Construction Technology or equivalent qualification thereto from any recognised institution
Desired Addl. Qualification:
• BE/B.Tech (Civil) Candidates possessing qualification in Auto CAD
• D’Man (Civil) ITI Course from Govt recognized Institute
• Diploma Course, GIS/Auto Cad
• ITI (Electrician)
• NCTVT Course from recognized Institute
• BSc Nursing from recognized University
• Basic Life Support Certification Course. Advance Cardiac Life Support Certification Course.
Experience :- Freshers/Experienced
Maximum Age (As on 15/08/2022):
• SCs /STs (For reserved posts only) – 21 to 35 Years
• OBC (For reserved posts only) – 21 to 35 Years
• EWS / GEN – 21 to 30 Years
• Engineer (Civil) – Rs. 56100 – 177500/-
• Engineer (Civil) – Rs. 41800 – 132300/-
• Draughtsman – 29200 – 92300/-
• Electrician – 25500 – 81100/-
• Staff Nurse – 35400 – 112400/-
Job Location :- Pune
Selection Process Kirkee Cantonment Board Recruitment :-
• Candidates will be selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/ walkin interview.
Application Fee :-
• Application fee will be Rs.300/- (non-refundable)
How to Apply Kirkee Cantonment Board Recruitment 2022 :-
All interested and eligible candidates may send their application along with copy of the application form and required documentations only through postal on or before 15 August 2022.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline.
More Details & Application Form :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.