Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 for Group D | 129 Posts | 10th Pass | Last Date: 17 September 2022 | Apply Now |
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022
About US :- The high court of Karnataka is located in Bengaluru, which is the capital city of Karnataka. The Karnataka high court currently functions in Bengaluru, Hubli-Dharwad, and Gulbarga, this high court is previously called as High court of Mysore. In the high court, the total strength of the judge is 62. Presently Abhay Shree Niwas oka is the chief justice of the high court. The main vision of this court is to give justices for the people.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment
Organisation Name :- High Court of Karnataka
Job Location :- Karnataka, Bangalore
• Rs. 19,900 – Rs. 63,200 (Level–2) with admissible allowances as per the High Court of Karnataka ( Officers & Officials) Revised Pay Rules 2018.
Position / No. Of Post :- 129
• The candidate must have passed Tenth Standard or equivalent examination.
• Note: Tenth Standard or equivalent means, examinations / courses as prescribed in Government of Karnataka Circular No. DPAR 81 SCR 2017 dated 27.02.2018
Experience :- Freshers/ Experienced
Age Limit :-
Age Limit (as on 17.09.2022):
• SC/ST/OBC (category-I) – 40 years
• 38 years in the case of persons belonging to Category II-A/ II-B/ III-A/ III-B of other Backward Classes; and
• 35 years in the case of a person belonging to General Merit.
Selection Process Karnataka High Court Recruitment :-
• The selection of candidates will be made in accordance with the High Court of Karnataka Service (Conditions of Service and Recruitment) Rules, 1973, as amended from time to time.
• The list of candidates eligible for interview will be prepared in the order of merit on the basis of percentage of total marks secured in the qualifying examination and taking into consideration the orders issued by the Government relating to the reservation of posts for the Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and other Backward classes including the reservation for women, rural candidates, ex-servicemen and others in accordance with the Law.
• General Merit and Category-II(A)/II(B)/III(A)/III(B) : Rs. 200
• Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Category-I : Rs. 100
• Online Payment: On submission of online application the candidates shall make the online payment of application fee by SBI online payment gateway mentioned in the online application.
How to Apply Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 :-
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online for this post on or before 17 September 2022.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
For More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
More Govt Jobs :- ITBP Recruitment 2022
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.