IRCON Recruitment 2022 for Graduate Apprentice,Technician Apprentice | B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma | 31 Posts | Last Date: 17 August 2022 |
IRCON Recruitment 2022
About Company :- IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a premier Schedule “A” infrastructure government company under the Ministry of Railways engaged in the construction of turnkey infrastructure projects in Railways, Highways, Buildings, Power sector, etc. The Company has recorded a turnover of more than 5200 crores in the year 2020-2021. The Company has successfully completed large value Railway and Highway Projects over the years in India and abroad including Malaysia, Bangladesh, Algeria, Iraq, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Turkey, Nepal, etc., and recently in Sri Lanka. The company invites applications for recruitment to the below mentioned posts on Contract on Pay Scale basis for IRCON’s Mumbai Ahmedabad High Speed Rail Package-2 Project as per the eligibility criteria and other details as tabulated.
Organisation Name :- Ircon International Limited (IRCON)
Position :- Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice
Job Location :- New Delhi
- Graduate Apprentices – Rs 10,000/- Per Month
- Technician (Diploma) Holders – Rs 8,500/- Per Month
No. Of Post :- 31
• Civil – 12 Posts
• Electrical – 04 Posts
• S&T – 03 Posts
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:
Civil – 08 Posts
Electrical – 02 Posts
S&T – 02 Posts
- Graduate Apprentices: Graduate or equivalent in engineering/technology streams.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: Diploma or equivalent in engineering/technology streams.
Experience :- Freshers
Age Limit :-
- The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum will be 30 Years as on 01.08.2022
- Relax able by 05 years for SC/ST & 03 years for OBC-Non Creamy Layer).
Selection Process IRCON Recruitment :-
Selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/walkin interview.
Application Fee :- Nil
How to Apply IRCON Recruitment :-
All the interested and eligible candidates should enroll in NATS portal and apply for this position through online on or before 17 August 2022
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline.
Official Notification :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.
IRCON Recruitment 2022 | Sr. Works Engineer/Works Engineer/Site Supervisor/ Geologist | 389 Posts | Last Date : 12 March 2022 |
Organization Name :- Indian Railway Construction Limited (IRCON)
IRCON is a government engineering construction company by the Ministry of Railways (Undertaking).It was established in 1974 and headquartered in New Delhi. The old original name of IRCON is Indian Railway Construction Company Limited. Its primary charter was the construction of railway projects in India and abroad.
The company has since diversified into other transport and infrastructure segments and with its expanded scope of operations around the world, the name was changed to Ircon International Limited in October 1995.IRCON completed more than 300 projects in India and 100 projects abroad.
Organization Website :- www.ircon.org
Positions :- Sr. Works Engineer, Works Engineer, Site Supervisor, Geologist
Job Location :- Across India
- Sr. Works Engineer : Rs. 40,000/ month
- Works Engineer : Rs. 36,000/ month
- Site Supervisor : Rs. 25,000/ month
- Geologist : Rs. 36,000/ month
Sr. Works Engineer (Civil) & Works Engineer (Civil) :
- Full Time Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering with not less than 60% marks from recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE/ UGC.
- Minimum three years’ experience in Civil Construction works for Sr. Works Engineer
- Minimum one year experience in Civil Construction works for Works Engineer
Site Supervisor (Civil) :
- Full time Diploma in Civil Engineering with not less than 60% marks from recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE/ UGC.
- Minimum one year experience in Civil Construction works
Works Engineer (Electrical) :
- Full Time Graduate Degree in Electrical Engineering with not less than 60% marks from recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE/ UGC.
- Minimum one year experience in Electrical Construction works
Sr. Works Engineer & Works Engineer (S&T) :
- Full time Graduate degree in Engineering/ Technology with not less than 60% marks from reputed Institute/ University approved by AICTE in any of the following specializations:
1. Electronics Engg.
2. Electrical & Electronics Engg.
3.Electronics & Communication Engg.
4. Electronics & Instrumentation Engg.
- Minimum three-year experience in areas of Electronic Interlocking, Relay Interlocking, Automatic Signaling, Digital Communication/ GSM-R/ Optic Fiber Communication for Sr. Works Engineer.
- Minimum one-year experience in areas of Electronic Interlocking, Relay Interlocking, Automatic Signaling, Digital Communication/ GSM-R/ Optic Fiber Communication for Works Engineer.
- Full Time M.Sc/M.Tech in Geology/Engineering in Geology with not less than 60% marks from recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE/UGC
- Minimum one year experience in Civil works.
Total Vacancies :- 389 Posts
- Sr. Works Engineer (Civil) : 23 posts
- Works Engineer (Civil) : 326 posts
- Site Supervisor (Civil) : 1 post
- Works Engineer (Electrical) : 9 posts
- Sr. Works Engineer (S&T) : 98 posts
- Works Engineer (S&T) : 21 posts
- Geologist : 1 post
Maximum Age Limit (As on 01.02.22) :-
- Sr. Works Engineer : 35 Years
- Works Engineer : 30 Years
- Site Supervisor : 30 Years
- Geologist : 30 Years
Selection Process :-
- The selection process for the above mentioned posts will be based on Interview which will be conducted via virtual mode.
- The schedule of virtual interview shall be communicated separately to the eligible applicants.
- However, the candidates are required to register themselves for process of Interview by reporting at respective Project site on date and schedule mentioned below.
Note :- The Registration shall start at 09:30 am across all the locations as mentioned above. The candidate may register themselves upto 1:00 pm only on respective date and locations.
How to Apply :-
All the Interested and eligible candidates can attend the Virtual interview date will be announced before which the candidates are required to register themselves for process of Interview by reporting at respective Project site on date and schedule mentioned below in the given link with all the essential certificates and application form.
For More Details & Registration Venue :- Click Here