Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 | Multiple Posts | 10th,12th ITI, Diploma Pass | 35 Posts | Last Date :- 04th September 2023 |
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
About Association :- The Indian coast guard is a multi-mission organization, it has task capability for both surface and air operations. This organization is headed by the Director-General Indian Coast Guard and command and superintendence from the coast guard headquarters located in New Delhi.The team will be very careful about to recruit the officers and all other services to this organization, so they will select the most suitable candidates for the service.
Association Name :- Indian Coast Guard
• Civilian Personnel.
Job State (Location) :- Mumbai .
Monthly Salary :- Rs.25,500 to 81,100/-pm
Total Vacancies :- 35 Posts
- Store Keeper Grade I :- 01 Post
- Engine Driver :- 04 Posts
- Draughtsman :- 01 Post
- Civilian Motor Transport Driver :- 04 Posts
- Forklift Operator :- 01 Post
- Welder (Skilled) :- 01 Post
- Lascar :- 08 Post
- MTS (Peon) :- 02 Posts
- MTS (Sweeper) :- 02 Posts
- Unskilled Labourer :- 01 Post
- 10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma Pass.
Indian Coast Guard Selection Process :-
• Scrutiny of Applications
• Document Verification
• Written Examination
Postal Address :-
- Headquarters Coast Guard Region (West) Worli Sea Face PO., Worli Colony Mumbai (400 030).
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard :-
- The duly filled application with all the necessary attachments as per above should be sent to the following address by ordinary/speed post only within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News, i.e. till 04th September 2023.
Important Links :-
Note :- Please see All Information & Notification. For Any Problems Not Responsible for mysarkarinaukri.co.