India Security Press Recruitment 2022 | Welfare Officer/Junior Office Assistant | Any Degree/Diploma | 16 Vacancies | Last Date: 10 October 2022 | Apply Now |
India Security Press Recruitment 2022
About US :- India Security Press, Nashik Road is one of the nine units under the “Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL)” a Mini Ratna Category-I, Central Public Sector Enterprise Company, a wholly owned company of Government of India, incorporated on 13th January, 2006 under the companies Act, 1956 with the objective of designing, manufacturing of Passport, Non-Judicial Stamp Paper, Stamp Paper etc.
Organisation Name :- India Security Press
Position :- Welfare Officer,Junior Office Assistant
Job Location :- Nashik (Maharashtra)
Salary :- Rs.21540 to 103000/- per month
No. Of Post :- 16
- Welfare Officer-1 Post
- Junior Office Assistant-15 Posts
Qualification/ Experience :-
Welfare Officer, A-2 Level:
- Degree or Diploma course recognized by Maharashtra State, as per Maharashtra Welfare Officers (duties, qualifications and conditions of service) Rules, 1966 (Enclosed as Annexure-A).
- Possesses adequate knowledge of Marathi language.
- Minimum 2 years of post-qualification experience in any industry /Factory as Welfare Officer/Personnel Officer/HR Executive in HR or Welfare Department.
Junior Office Assistant, B-3 Level:
- Graduate with at least 55% marks and computer knowledge with typing speed on computer in English @ 40 wpm/ in Hindi @ 30 wpm.
- All the required qualifications should be full time regular course recognized from University/ Institute. Course offered through part time or distance mode will not be acceptable for the purpose of the educational eligibility criteria.
- Internal candidates of SPMCIL who have acquired higher qualification through part time courses will be eligible for higher position if the same has been acquired during the service in SPMCIL with the prior approval of the Competent Authority, provided they have rendered.
- Minimum length of 03 (Three) years’ service in SPMCIL on the closing date of application process. This exemption will not be applicable if the process of acquiring qualification was commenced or completed before joining SPMCIL.
Age Limit :-
- The eligibility criteria for determination of age and qualification etc. will be calculated as on 10.10.2022.
- Minimum age 18 years and maximum age 30 years for Welfare Officer A-2 Level and Minimum age 18 years and maximum age 28 years
- Junior Office Assistant at B-3 Level as on closing date of receipt of applications i.e.10.10.2022.
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) – 3 years
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe(SC/ST) – 5 years
- Persons with Disabilities(PWD) – 10 years (GEN), 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)
The Objective type online examination will consist of tests as below:
Welfare Office, A-2 Level:
|Sr. No.||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Total No. of Marks||Duration|
|1||Professional Knowledge- Labour Welfare &Labour Lawsfactories Act, EPF, ESI, Trade Union Act, Industrial Dispute Act, Collective Bargaining, Wage & Recognition, Industrial Relations, working conditions safety, Health & Environment, Social Security Issues etc||72||72||
Junior Office Assistant, B-3 Level:
• Selection for the post of Junior Office Assistant will be done through (a) Typing Skill Test on Computer and (b) Online Written Examination. The Objective type online examination will consist as below:
|Sr. No.||Test Type||Max. No. of Questions||Max. No. of Marks||Duration of Examination|
Minimum Qualifying Marks :-
• General Category – 55%
• OBC Category – 50%
• SC/ST category – 45%
Application Fee :-
- The candidates belonging to General (UR)/EWS and OBC (NCL) category are required to pay application fees of Rs.600/-(excluding taxes as applicable).
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically Challenged category-PwBD and Ex-Servicemen are required to pay application fees of Rs.200/-(excluding taxes as applicable).
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 10 October 2022.
Important Link :-
Apply Link :- Click here
For More Details :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline.
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.