India Post Circle Recruitment 2022 For GDS | 10 Pass | 38962 Posts | Last Date:05 June 2022
India Post Circle GDS Recruitment 2022
India Post Circle Recruitment : For more than 150 years, the Department of Posts (DoP) has been the backbone of the country’s communication and has played a crucial role in the country’s social economic development. It touches the lives of Indian citizens in many ways: delivering mails, accepting deposits under Small Savings Schemes, providing life insurance cover under Postal Life Insurance (PLI) and Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI) and providing retail services like bill collection, sale of forms, etc. The DoP also acts as an agent for Government of India in discharging other services for citizens such as Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS) wage disbursement and old age pension payments. With more than 1,55,000 post offices, the DoP has the most widely distributed postal network in the world.
Organisation Name :- India Post Circle
Position / No. Of Post :- 38962
State Wise Vacancies:
- Andhra Pradesh – 1716 Posts
- Assam – 1143 Posts
- Bihar – 990 Posts
- Chhattisgarh – 1253 Posts
- Delhi – 60 Posts
- Gujarat – 1901 Posts
- Haryana – 921 Posts
- Himachala Pradesh – 1007 Posts
- Jammu & Kashmir – 265 Posts
- Jharkhand – 610 Posts
- Karnataka – 2410 Posts
- Kerala – 2203 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh – 4074 Posts
- Maharashtra – 3026 Posts
- Punjab 969 Posts
- Rajasthan – 2890 Posts
- Tamil Nadu – 4810 Posts
- Telangana – 1226 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh – 2519 Posts
- Uttarakhand – 353 Posts
- West Bengal – 1963
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th std with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India.
Compulsory knowledge of Local Language:
- Candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.
Basic Computer Training:
- Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Govt/State Govt/Universities / Boards/ Private Institutions/ Organizations.
Knowledge of Cycling:
- Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts. In case of a candidate having knowledge of riding a scooter or motorcycle, that may be considered as knowledge of cycling. The candidate has to submit a declaration to this effect.
Experience :- Freshers
Age Limit (as on 05.06.2022):-
- 18 to 40 years.
Relaxation in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC & ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
Salary :- Rs. 38,926/-
Job Location :- Across India
Selection Process India Post Circle GDS Recruitment 2022 :-
- Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification.
- Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
Application Fee :-
- For UR/ OBC/ EWS Male: Rs. 100/-
- Female, SC/ST candidates & PwD Candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Credit/ Debit Cards & Net Banking
How to Apply India Post Circle GDS Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link from 2 May 2022 to 5 June 2022
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
For More Details & Apply Link : Click here
Official Website :– Click here
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.