Fanuc India Private Limited Recruitment 2022 | Application Engineer | Diploma/BE/B.Tech | July 2022 |
Company Name :- Fanuc India Private Limited
About US :- FANUC India Pvt. Ltd. is a subsidiary of FANUC LTD Japan who are world leaders in Factory Automation & Robotics technologies . The Indian operations has factories in Bangalore and a sales and service network spread across industrial belts of the country.
Job Role :- Application Engineer
Job Location :- Pune
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Diploma/BE/B.Tech in Mechanical/ CIPET/ Plastic engineering streams
Experience :- 2-5 years of experience, with at least 2 years experience in Injection Molding.
Fanuc India Private Limited Recruitment 2022
Roles and Responsibilities :-
• Plan and execute Installation and Commissioning of FANUC ROBOSHOT (Injection moulding).
• Study sample parts, drawings and machine selection – information to determine the right Molds for the Machines.
• Commission and prove out world class tooled up turn-key project with FANUC Robomachine to the customers.
• Ensure complete project planning, Time Study and promote accessories / tooled up solution to customer needs.
• Perform Trials and Prove outs as per customer customers requirements (onsite and In House trials).
• Support customers to improve machine capability (mold trial support)
• Representing FANUC and conducting Technical product demonstrations at various marketing venues (Exhibitions, Trade shows, Customer open house, etc.)
• Promotion of automation techniques suitable for molding applications.
• Other duties as assigned.
Profile Expectation :-
• BE/ B.Tech/Diploma in Mechanical/ CIPET/ Plastic engineering streams
• 2-5 years of experience, with at least 2 years experience in Injection Molding.
• Thorough understanding of Mold and experience of working on Injection Moulding.
• Demonstrated management skills including: organization, problem-solving, prioritizing, communication, documentation, leadership, motivational and cooperative team management.
• Technical aptitude ability to research, understand, and communicate concepts associated with a given technology.
• Able to thrive in an environment characterized by high growth, participation, and change.
• Maintain poise and focus under time constraint pressures and adverse conditions.
• Proficient to use MS applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Flair to Travel extensively, meet creative people in the engineering world.
Apply Link :- Click Here
Company Website :- Click Here