DRDO ASL Recruitment 2022 | Apprenticeship | 53 Posts | B.Tech/BE/Diploma/ITI | Last Date: 31 August 2022 | Apply Now |
DRDO ASL Recruitment 2022
About US :- Advanced Systems Laboratory with thrust on design, development and flight evaluation of various types of missile systems is working on Solid Propulsion Technologies, Composites, Aerospace Mechanisms, NDT Techniques, System Design and Analysis, Mission Design and Studies, Guidance Design and Control Systems. DRDO The Defence Research and Development Organisation was founded in 1958. Its parent agency is the Ministry of Defence and the agency executive is Dr. G. Satheesh Reddy (Chairman of DRDO) The headquarters is in New Delhi. It is India’s largest and most diverse research organization. Around 30,000 employees including 5000 scientists are working in DRDO.
DRDO ASL Recruitment
Organization Name :- DRDO – Advanced Systems Laboratory (ASL)
Position :- Apprenticeship
Job Location :- Hyderabad
• Graduate Apprentice – 9, 000/-
• Technician (Diploma) Apprentice – 8, 000/-
• Trade) Apprentice – 7,000/-
No. Of Post :- 53
• Graduate Apprentice – 18 Posts
• Technician (Diploma) Apprentice – 16 Posts
• Trade) Apprentice – 19 Posts
Graduate Apprentice :-
• Degree in Computer Science & Engineering
• Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
• Degree in Electronics & Communication Engg.
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Degree in Aerospace/ Aeronautical Engineering
• Degree in Chemical Engineering
• Degree in Material Science / Metallurgy
• Degree in Polymer Science
Technician (Diploma) Apprentice:-
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
• Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
• Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engg.
• Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering
• Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering
• Diploma in Chemical Engineering
ITI (Trade) Apprentice:-
• ITI in Fitter
• ITI in Electronic Mechanic
• ITI in Electrician
• ITI in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)
• ITI in Turner
• TI in Fibre Reinforced Plastics Processor
• ITI in Welder
Experience :- Freshers
Age Limit :- as per Apprentice Act.
Selection Process DRDO ASL Recruitment :-
• Selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/walk in interview.
• Candidates for Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice (Diploma) are required to register in National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) portal (mhrdnats.gov.in
• Candidates for Trade Apprentice (ITI) are required to register in National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) portal ( www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in)
Application Fee :- NIl
How to Apply DRDO ASL Recruitment 2022 :-
All Interested & Eligible Candidates are requested to fill the following Application form can be downloaded from the website www.drdo.gov.in. Candidates are required to fill the Application form by Typing, Affix the Passport size photograph and sign in the Application Form. The scanned copy of filled Application Form and mark sheets of essential qualifications in PDF format must be sent through e-mail only (firstname.lastname@example.org ) Last date for the receipt of application: 15 Days from publication of the advertisement.
More Details & Application Form :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
More Govt Jobs :- DRDO Recruitment 2022
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.