DDA Recruitment 2022 | Assistant Executive Engineer | B.Tech/B.E/Diploma | 08 Posts | Last Date: 08 August 2022 |
DDA Recruitment 2022
About Company :- The Delhi Development Authority (DDA) was created in 1957 under the provisions of the Delhi Development Act “to promote and secure the development of Delhi”.The DDA is responsible for planning, development and construction of Housing Projects, Commercial Lands, Land Management, Land Disposal, Land Pooling and Land Costing etc. DDA has played a vital role in the orderly-yet-rapid development of Delhi. The city has become the residence of choice for more than 11 million people and this number continues to increase.
Organisation Name :- Delhi Development Authority (DDA)
Position :- Assistant Executive Engineer
Job Location :- Delhi
Salary :- Not Disclosed.
No. Of Post :- 08
• Obtained a degree in Civil Engineering from a University from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956; OR
• Passed Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India) in Civil Engineering; OR
• Obtained a degree/diploma in Civil Engineering from such foreign University/College/Institution and under such conditions as may be recognised by the Government for the purpose from time to time.
Experience :- Freshers
Age Limit :- 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on 1st January 2022.
• The candidates who are meeting the eligibility criteria mentioned above, appeared/qualified the GATE 2021 examination and registered with DDA for recruitment to the above posts, will be shortlisted for interview on the basis of their GATE 2021 Score. (The weightage of GATE Score will be 85% and interview will be 15%).
Application Fee :-
• Application Fee will be 1000/- (Rupee One Thousand only). Transaction charges of the bank, taxes, as applicable shall be borne by the candidate
• All female candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Persons with Benchmark Disabilities are exempted from paying application fee as per extant Government orders
• Mode of payment: Internet Banking of SBI & its Associate Banks
How to Apply DDA Recruitment 2022 :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 05 August 2022
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline.
More Details :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.