DCI Recruitment 2022 | Dredge Cadets, Trainee Marine Engineers | 10th, Diploma, Degree | Last Date: 03 October 2022 | Apply Now |
DCI Recruitment 2022
About DCI :- The Dredging Corporation of India Limited ( DCI ) was established in the year 1976 to provide dredging services to the Major Ports of the country in India . DCI is a pioneer organization in the field of dredging and maritime development . DCI is fully equipped to offer the complete range of dredging and allied services to the users in India and Abroad and to provide the vital inputs for the national development . It’s Head Office is strategically situated on the east coast of India at Visakhapatnam .
Organisation Name :- The Dredging Corporation of India Limited ( DCI )
Job Location :- Visakhapatna
• Trainee Marine Engineers will be paid stipend of Rs.25000/- per month
• Coastal Voyage (Trainees) will be paid stipend of Rs 10,000/- per month.
Position/No. Of Post :- 45
• Dredge Cadets – 15 Posts
• Trainee Marine Engineer – 15 Posts
• NCV(Trainees) (GP Rating) – 15 Posts
• Should have completed Diploma in Nautical Science (DNS) from Institutes approved by D.G. Shipping
Trainee Marine Engineer:
• Should have completed 4 years Degree in Marine Engineering from any IMU affiliated colleges/ Institutes approved by DG Shipping.
NCV (Trainees) (GP Rating):
• Minimum X Class Pass from recognized Education Board and Pre-Sea G.P Rating Course and passed the Exit Examination approved by D.G Shipping with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
Experience :- Freshers/Experienced
Age Limit :- should be less than 25 years as on 30.11.2022.
Selection Process DCI Recruitment :-
• The selection is based on the performance in Written Test for NCV (Trainees) and Written Test and Interview both for Dredge Cadets, Trainee Marine Engineers.
• Filling up of vacancies is solely at the discretion of the Management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for appointment, if vacancies are not filled due to un-suitability/insufficient number of candidates.
• The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/testimonials
Application Fee :- Rs. 1000/-
How to Apply DCI Recruitment :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 03 October 2022.
Important Link :-
Apply Link :- Click Here
For More Details :- Click Here
Official Website :- Click Here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.