Central Railway Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Trade Apprentice | 2,409 Posts | Last Date :- 28th September 2023 |
Central Railway Recruitment
About Association :- The Great Indian Peninsular (GIP) Railway, came into existence on April 16, 1853, when the first train on the Indian Sub-continent steamed off from Mumbai to Thane, a modest stretch of only 33 kms. Central Railway was carved out of erstwhile GIP Railway on November 5, 1951.Central Railway covers a large part of the state of Maharashtra and parts of North-Eastern Karnataka and Southern Madhya Pradesh. It is a system with a network of 3905.47 route kilometres and 5975.33 track kilometres linking 477 stations in five divisions i.e Mumbai, Pune, Bhusawal, Nagpur and Solapur.
- Trade Apprentice.
Job State (Location) :- Mumbai, Pune, Bhusawal, Nagpur and Solapur.
Monthly Salary :- As Per Govt. Norms.
No. Of Post :- 2,409 Posts.
- MUMBAI CLUSTER :- 1649 Posts
- BHUSAWAL CLUSTER :- 418 Posts
- PUNE CLUSTER :- 152 Posts
- NAGPUR CLUSTER :- 114 Posts
- SOLAPUR CLUSTER :- 76 Posts
Education :- ITI Pass in Relevant Trades.
Central Railway Selection Process :-
- Merit Basis.
Age Range :-
• For General :- 15 to 24 Years
Upper age limit is relaxable by :
• For OBC Candidates: 3 Years
• For SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
• For PH Candidates: 10 Years
Application Fees :-
• Rs.100/- (Non-refundable)
• No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
How to Apply :-
All Interested and Eligible Candidates can Apply for this position online on or 28th September 2023.
Important Dates :-
- Opening Date :- 29th August 2023
- Closing Date :- 28th September 2023
Important Links :-
Note :- Please Read All Information & Notification. mysarkarinaukri.co will not be responsible for any problem & Risk.