Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2022 | Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector | B.E/B.Tech/ Diploma | Last Date: 22 November 2022 | Apply Now |
Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment
About US :- The A.P. Public Service Commission came in to existence on 1st November, 1956 with the formation of the State of Andhra Pradesh. Before this, there was Andhra Public Service Commission in the Andhra State and Hyderabad Public Service Commission in the Hyderabad State. Andhra Service Commission came in to existence only in 1953 after the bifurcation of composite Madras State into Andhra and Madras States.On the eve of formation of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Andhra Public Service Commission was functioning with a Chairman and two Members and Hyderabad Public Service Commission was functioning with one Member. Hence, A.P. Public Service Commission was constituted with a Chairman and 3 Members. With increasing work load, Government enhanced the Members as five in the year 1981 and later to Chairman and 7 Members in the year 1983. Government again reviewed the strength in 1994 and enhanced it to Chairman and 9 Members. This is the present strength.
Organisation Name :- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
Position :- Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector
Job Location :- Andhra Pradesh
Salary :- Rs.31, 460 – 84,970/-
No. Of Post :- 17
Qualification/ Experience :-
• Must hold a Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a Provincial Act or a State Act or institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any equivalent qualification.
• Must hold a Diploma in Automobile Engineering issued by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh or Technological Diploma Examination Board, Hyderabad or any other equivalent qualification;
• Must hold a Motor Driving License and have experience in driving motor vehicles for a period of not less than 3 years and possess Heavy Transport vehicles endorsement. Provided that where persons with 3 years experience in driving motor vehicles are not available, persons with two years experience in driving motor vehicles may be appointed. Provided further that in case of Women, they must hold a Motor Vehicle driving license, if they are holder of Light Motor Vehicle Driving License only, they shall acquire the Heavy Transport Vehicle Endorsement within two years of their joining the service as Assistant Motor Vehicles Inspector, failing which their services will be terminated without assigning any reasons.
Age Limit :- 21 to 36 years
• 10 Years for SC/ST/PH Category
• 5 Years for BCs Category
• Others as per govt policy
Selection Process Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2022 :-
The selection to this recruitment notification will be based on Written Examination.
|No. of Questions
|General Studies and Mental Ability
|Subject: Automobile Engineering.
Application Fee :-
• For General Category: Rs.250/- (Processing Fee) and Rs.80/- (Examination Fee)
• For SC, ST, BC & Ex-Service Men: Rs.80/- (No Examination Fee)
• Mode of Payment: Online mode
How to Apply Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2022 :-
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online from 02 November 2022 to 22 November 2022.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.